What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive treatment, using time ultra fine needles to inject a cocktail of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and plant extracts into the upper layers of the skin
What does mesotherapy do?
Mesotherapy can instantly improve the appearance of dull, dry, tired looking skin as well as superficial wrinkles and fine lines. It also can help to improve sluggish blood circulation
It can assist with pigmentation problems, treat acne scarring and be combined to enhance the effects of other aesthetic treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers
What does the treatment involve?
Treatment times are approximately 30 minutes and whilst not a painful treatment, it can be slightly uncomfortable so an anaesthetic numbing cream can be used.
The treatment has minimal downtime, potentially a small amount of bruising and swelling that will usually subside within around 24 hours.
Your skin will become more hydrated and radiant, nourished and firmer with an improvement in skin texture.
A recommended initial treatment plan would be of 6-8 sessions, every two weeks, then a follow.on maintenance treatment 1-2 times per year depending upon personal requirements
What are the benefits of mesotherapy?
Some of the benefits of mesotherapy include;
- Increased elasticity of the skin
- Increased hydration of the skin
- Improved appearance of fine Line
- Improved skin texture
- Reduction in the appearance of cellulite
- Tightening loose or sagging skin
- Improved appearance of pigmentation and acne scarring
- Treating hair loss
- Can be combined with other Aesthetic procedures
- Can be combined with other skin treatments such as peels