What are they and what do they do?
INFINI AQUABOOSTERS are an injectable biorevitalisation treatment. 5 point face-lift treatment available with INFINI AQUABOOSTER.
Benefits of biorevitalisation
- Increased elasticity of the skin
- Increased hydration of the skin
- Reduction of fine lines
- Reduced dullness and general “tired” appearance to the skin
- Can easily be combined with other forms of aesthetic procedures and treatments
- Can be confirmed with other skin care treatments such as peels
- Can improve appearance of acne scars and stretch marks
What areas can be treated?
Indications for the use of Skinboosters include;
- Lines and wrinkles caused by facial expressions
- Tear trough area
- Smokers/lipstick limes
- Refreshing the appearance of the lips
- Vertical neck wrinkles
- Horizontal forehead wrinkles
- Sagging skin
- Moisturising and rejuvenating the skin
- Improving firmness and tension of the skin
Other areas of treatment include;
- Crows feet
- Acne scaring
- Stretch marks
How many treatments do I need?
Due to INFINI AQUABOOSTER being a skin revitalisation treatment, we recommend a two part treatment to be completed 14/21 days apart to aid maximum benefit.
Further additional treatments can be performed as soon as 12 weeks from your first set of treatment if required and a six monthly top up to maintain maximum long term results is recommended.
Are there any side effects?
Commons side effects from Skinboosters can include
- Temporary redness, swelling and tenderness
- Temporary lumps or bumps
- Bruising and temporary itching