Cheek fillers, are an effective way to add volume to the cheeks, lifting them for a defined look or for simply replacing age related lost volume
Cheek fillers tend to have minimal side effects, and although you may experience some bruising or swelling, it’s usually minimal and goes down quite quickly.
How do they work?
Cheek fillers are a series of small injections of dermal filler which will add volume to the tissue in the cheek area.
By adding even small amounts of volume to the cheek area, you can create a lifting effect to the lower face that can help reduce Naso-labial lines (nose to mouth lines) without having to treat those lines directly.
What are the benefits?
• Cheek filler treatment can offer the following benefits:
• Add volume to the cheek area
• Create contouring and definition
• Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
• Lift and project your cheek and midface area
• Maintain a natural look
• Minimal downtime/side effect
• Can be combined with anti-ageing injectables/lip fillers for maximum effect